Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Automotive Oscilloscope > MaxiScope MP408 > Latest MP408 tube video
Latest MP408 tube video

3249 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2015-12-18 17:53:22

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2015-12-02 17:49:45
       Imagine the possibilities of Maxi Sys and scope  with more beta testing and better support for the products , whatever is going wrong here could have been remedied way before this guy resorted to posting a you tube video .I would think  there would be a separate stand alone power and ground with circuit protection  for the MP 408 other than what it's appears  to gets Parasitically through the USB cable  through the power supply and ground through your motherboard of your MaxiSys or laptop?
     Guess I'll be hanging on to my ancient Counselor 2 .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rUrlEsJ2L8

•   Level 3   
    (91) points
    tambo

2015-12-15 00:20:14 (Reply to:witsend)

I feel very sorry for you. You pay your money and no gives a sh*t.

I think Autel should hang there head in shame, it is totally shocking.

That is the reason I have not bought the scope ,why would I when they don't care.

Once Autel have your money your in deep deep sh*t.

I hope someone helps you out with your problems, all the best. 

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2015-12-18 17:53:22 (Reply to:tambo)
      Don't feel sorry for me  It is not my video or  me that has the problem with an MP408 and the alleged  lack of support for it.It is not good  news yet for using a MP408 off a Maxisys. ,
       I don't even have a Maxi Sys yet .I want more for dropping $2500 than just a a faster  tablet with redesigned interface and a couple extra  years of extra Cookie Cutter car coverage .
       I read the forum daily and look on you tube often .Most Videos showing capabilities are well over a year old , before all the  software updates stream lining BS.
      I  have held off so far upgrading from a DS 708 to MaxiSys  until I start seeing brand new You tube videos of  a Maxi Sys capabilities with the latest optimized software version Successfully doing desirable functions like VIN Edits on  PCMs, modules  and radio swaps , proximity key programming, restoration of Ford Power balance tests ,PIN code retrieval , Tire size changes,etc,etc.
      I hate to be a Big Ass Maxi Cyst on Autel's Butt, BUT.....let's not worry about Straponifying the interface of the software and worrying about red tape of whether a scanner function we ask for is licensed or not and passes a panel of Lawyers or not.
       Just make the hardware and do what you got to do with the software to legitimize the licensing BS  ,but  maybe a disgruntled engineer has ,got the good uncut black market version of software waiting to piggyback onto the standard software someday ?  
  Total1 Pages